19.6.10

2 a.m., I am still blogging...

I have started this really bad habit which is blogging and staring at the computer at 2 o` clock in the morning. Sometimes, I get to talk to my hubby who is in the states through Skype. Other time, I just do nothing. I asked myself many times, why am I staying up late just to stare at the computer. Still I am not sure why, but one thing I do know is that when I stare at the compute, I wish life could be different. I wish I would be able to wake up with my husband next to me. I wish to wake up and feel like life is full of purpose and I were rushing to work. I wish I have the leisure to plan for a road trip, or a vacation, or when to do my grocery shopping without have to wait on others.
However, right now, my life is only full of to continuously taking care of many little things. i.e. When to renew my sons` visa? When will the new house be ready? When to deactivate my professional license? When to cancel an over due Netflix account? When to take my test? When to get a car? When to get a phone? When to get a freaking printer? When will I be able to work? Where to find a nursery for my babies? Where, when, what, and how???

How I wish life could be simple... 


没有评论:

发表评论

Please Also Visit

  • http://how2love4ever.blogspot.com
  • http://meandparenting.blogspot.com