21.6.10

A letter to my hubby.

My Love,

It was hard for me to hear you say you felt alone. In another way, I felt good to hear you say you miss us. You are right, it is hard to hear each other bitch about life because we both want the other person to feel better. Life in Malaysia is coming together, very slowly but surely. I have a feeling your life is the same, and that it will be little easier once your start your deployment. As for us over here in Malaysia, life will get easier once we move into the new house. Things will start rolling then, I am sure.
My dear, we both need to work towards the goal which we set before we parted.  It is easier said than done. There were many nights, I just stare at the computer hoping to hear from you or see your words on Facebook. Mind you, during our conversations, even though you always hear me complain; every time, after talking to you, things do get better.  For examples, Bruce is off his pacifier for several days now; I started studying again yesterday after putting Bruce to bed at 9 p.m.; I have also requested to take my test this couple of days; my parents have agreed to fix up dad`s clinic so that I could use his second floor as a counseling office; mom has agreed to take care of the babies while I go to work couple hours a day to start with.
I am sure you have doubts about our decisions as well, but I do think it will pay off in the long run. Of course, it will not be easy at first, but things will get a lot easier once our family are together again. We all can`t wait for that day to come!!

Yours love 

没有评论:

发表评论

Please Also Visit

  • http://how2love4ever.blogspot.com
  • http://meandparenting.blogspot.com