7.11.10

another blue night...

As I was watching my sister Halloween performance, I was criticizing the play. Then, I remember my students' play on RED RIBBON WEEK. Critics say that it was unorganized... Many other thoughts came into mind; I have not done anything that is well received...

THIS IS A SCARY THOUGHT, AS I JUST STARTED A BUSINESS WITH TWO FRIENDS...

WHAT IF...   (-.-")

A simple trip going down to Ikea in K.L. and visit a fortune lady on the way back, we managed to run into several situations.

situation 1. run out of gas on the high way!!

It took close to 2 hours before we could get on the road and start our journey again.

Then situation 2, setting my GPS to the wrong hotel Berjaya time square instead of KL plaza.

Another 2 hours in traffic and getting into the right lane...

Situation 3, fortune lady missed her appointment because we were late...



you might ask what does any of this got to do with watching my sister`s play? The point is that I have always been too eager to get to the finish line, and have left out much detail and have accumulated many mistakes.

So, another blue night, thinking about what I have done wrongly and yet to figure out how to make them right…

没有评论:

发表评论

Please Also Visit

  • http://how2love4ever.blogspot.com
  • http://meandparenting.blogspot.com